dinsdag 27 april 2010

TWD: Chockablock Cookies


Chockablock Cookies: Cookies filled with loads of goodies, such as nuts, dried fruits and coconut. These cookies were picked by Mary of Popsicles and Sandy Feet for this weeks Tuesday with Dorie.



For nuts I used pecans and my dried fruit of choice was fat golden raisins. These tasted really good, but I think I would have loved them more without the oats! Go here to check out the recipe and here to see what my fellow TWD-ers thought of these cookies.


10 opmerkingen:

chocolatechic zei

They were wonderful without the dried fruit.

Your cookies look great.

Cindy zei

These were wonderful cookies, so tasty.

TeaLady zei

And I would have loved them more without the dried fruit. I think I may try again with just oats/coconut/nuts and molasses.

Erin zei

They look great! I used walnuts and dried cherries. I've enjoyed looking at all the different fruit/nut combos with this one.

Teanna zei

I think I agree that I would have liked them a little more without the oats!

Pamela zei

They look really yummy, Marthe!

Nickki zei

Your cookies look fabulous!

smilesmile zei

Foodie exchange: wonderful!!! :D Thanks thanks thanks! :D

Piggy zei

Your cookies look perfect and I'll try them with pecan next time!

Pam zei

These look delicious! Just wish I had one now!