Yeah, I'm back!!! Been busy baking the last couple of days: some cookies for friends and family and the TWD Tall and Creamy Cheesecake for my family and me to enjoy on Second Christmasday.
The Tall and Creamy Cheesecake was picked by Anne of Anne Strawberry and what a great pick it was! We all loved it!! A whole kilo of creamcheese went into this cheesecake so it was quite heavy, but it still tasted very light!
Next to come are:
- Triple Chocolate Cookies for CEiMB (28/12), hosted by The Feast Within
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies with Cinnamon Glaze
- Chocolate Cherry-Almond Biscotti for CEiMB (1/1), hosted by Enjoying My Favorite
- French Pear Tart for TWD (6/1), hosted by Dorie Greenspan
- Fried Rice with Scallions, Edamame, and Tofu for CEiMB (8/1) hosted by Running with Food
- Savory Corn and Pepper Muffins for TWD (13/1), hosted by Rebecca of Ezra Pound Cake
- Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary and Chocolate for CEiMB (15/1) hosted by Beckett Bakes It
- Berry Surprise Cake for TWD (20/1) hosted by Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen
P.S. Those of you still wanting to join TWD: the group is opened to new members till January 1st, in honor of the 1 year anniversary. If you would like to join TWD, check out the website before then!!