Ofcourse there are some rules attached to this award:
1. Pick ten people to pass this onto.
2. Contact them and let them know you have chosen them for this award.
3. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."
Again it was very difficult to pick ten people out of all the blogs that I read, there are so many talented people out there!! So here are my ten nominees ;)
- Shelby of The Life and Love of Grumpy's Honeybunch, she tries out a lot of different things and I loved the hot white chocolate she blogged about!
- Deborah of Taste and Tell, I can't wait to try the Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze that she made recently.
- Clara of I heart Cuppycakes, so much creativity with cupcakes!!
- Judy of Judy's Gross Eats, because she loves anise as much as I do.
- Jamie of My Baking Addiction, I simply love her blog-makeover, plus she added kahlua to cheesecake.... Anyyone who thinks of that combo deserves an award!
- Heather of Randomosity and the Girl, she manages to post a picture including her cute little dog in almost every single post.... although I did miss her in the last three.....
- Natalia of Gatti Fili e Farina, she's always so sweet and interested in customs of other countries.
- Sandy of Eat Real, for being able to come up with one thing to be grateful for for every single day of November so far.
- Kristin of This Week in Baking, for writing me a Sinterklaas Haiku!
- Marie of A Year From Oak Cottage, she makes the most amazing cards!!