The smells that came from the pan while everything was simmering were absolutely delicious! The dish itself tasted really good, I really loved the kick of the chili powder and I'm sure that I will be making this again!!
- Saute onion over medium heat in oil until soft. Add garlic, ginger and spices, fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add beef and brown over medium to high heat.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes and beef stock, turn heat down and allow to simmer for 30 - 40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt an pepper (as said I skipped the salt and pepper, it was not needed in my opinion) and stir spinach through. Turn heat off and allow to rest for a few minutes for the spinach to wilt into the curry.
- Serve warm with rice or rotis.