vrijdag 26 februari 2010

TWD: Honey-Wheat Cookies

Finally finished this weeks recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie: the Honey-Wheat Cookies that were picked by Michelle of Fourchild. These cookies were quite easy to put together, then they need some time in the fridge before you shape and bake them.


They look delicious as they have a lovely golden colour. I'm freezing them so that I can take them into work with me next week. The recipe can be found here or at page 81 of Dorie Greenspan's Baking From My Home To Yours. Go here to check out what my fellow TWD-ers thought of the Honey-Wheat Cookies.



2 opmerkingen:

threesidesofcrazy zei

Yours turned out so perfect! I added peanut butter chips to mine.

Cakelaw zei

Your cookies turned out well Marthe. I enjoyed them, despite initally not being so sure.