zondag 25 april 2010

Taste & Create: Mrs. B's Super Easy, Super Cheesy Stovetop Macaroni

It´s that time of the month again: time to post about Taste & Create. Like I mentioned before, Taste & Create is a cultural exchange program for bloggers: you sign up monthly and are paired with another blogger. You look around at their blog, find that one recipe (or more if you like) that you want to recreate and post the about it. You also submit a picture and a very short review to the T&C website.

This month I was paired with The Misadventures of Mrs. B. I had so much fun reading her blog, she and I share a love for cheese and citrus. So I had to pick two recipes: this one I'll post today, the other (Lemon Meringue Pie) will follow this week. The first recipe I picked was super easy to make and involved cheese :) It was nice, but somewhat bland. I wonder if the Cheddar that is available here might have less flavor than the American ones..... It was still yummy thought!


The recipe can be found here at The Misadventures of Mrs. B.


2 opmerkingen:

MrsJenB zei

I definitely salted it a bit more for myself...I also heard after the fact that worceshire sauce works well in it, too!

threesidesofcrazy zei

Looks really creamy. LOL I use Worcestershire sauce in mine. I wonder if it's a southern thing?