maandag 5 januari 2009

Any ideas on what to do with leftover mascarpone???

On New Years Eve I made this great strawberry-white chocolate tiramisu (recipe will follow this week), it was delicious! But now I have a problem.... I have 250 grams mascarpone leftover...... What to do with the leftovers???



So far I thought of a cinnamon tiramisu or a mini cheesecake... But since I already had a tiramisu last week and a cheesecake the week before that I want to do something else with it...



My question to you today is: what would you do with 250 grams mascarpone??

3 opmerkingen:

NKP zei

You could put some in a fettuccine Alfredo, or on some crostini, after they come out of the oven and before you put on a nice topping of pear, blue cheese, nuts etc. I have even seen it as an ingredient in very rich macaroni and cheese!
I would just google mascarpone with the name of the dish you were thinking of and see what comes up.

Anoniem zei

Mixed it in with pasta to make a divine mac and cheese. mix it with heavy cream and vanilla to make the most delicious whipped topping. Those are just a few off the top of my head.

What's for Supper? zei

I don't have any ideas....but I can't wait to see that recipe. It sounds awesome!