dinsdag 14 juli 2009

Oops, I did it again.... Late for TWD!


Yes, I did it again: my Brioche Plum Tart for Tuesdays with Dorie is not ready yet. In fact I haven't even started making the dough for the tart..... Somehow it slipped my mind, I'm not sure if this will happen this week. Sorry guys!

I slept crappy last night and am so not in the mood to bake today. Maybe that will change during the day, but all I want to do now is sleep.... (which is so not gonna happen as I have to go to work....)

The Brioche Plum Tart was picked by Denise of Chez Us, have a look at her Brioche Plum Tart: it looks absolutely delicious!! Check out what my fellow TWD-ers thought of this recipe here.



3 opmerkingen:

Amanda zei

I know you will love it if you end up making it! :)

farah zei

This tart is fabulous Marthe :)

Jacque zei

LOL, I can relate... I feel like I haven't slept in the 10 years since my first was born.

Well, get some rest and hope you're feeling up to it soon.