zaterdag 21 maart 2009

We have a winner....

All week I've been looking forward to today: today I'll go to Groningen with my Mum,
which is about a one-hour-drive from my hometown Zwolle.
A while ago I won some tickets from a magazine for the sneak preview of the movie Bride Wars that premiers here on March 26th.


Do you know the movie, have you seen it already??? Let me know what you thought about it, did you like it or hate it???

Now on to the most important part of this post: the winner of my Dutch cookbook giveaway.
At first I tried to let my pets pick the winner, so I tore up 35 little pieces of paper and wrote
the numbers 1 to 35 on them, folded them up and put them in a box.

Scott was totally not interested in the scraps of paper.



Senna on the other hand was far to busy with her grooming ritual to pick a winner......


So I had to resort to the very trustworty Random Integer Generator and
let it pick a winner, so here it is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:12
Timestamp: 2009-03-21 00:56:21 UTC

Comment number 12 was made by...... Chocolatechic:
chocolatechic zei...
Even with Mr. Murphy along for the ride, your cakes look fabulous.
As for the book, I'd love the second one, because I love traditional recipes.
17 maart 2009 14:51

Chocolatechic: please contact me through email, so I can send you
the Dutch cookbook you picked:

Geen opmerkingen: