woensdag 11 maart 2009

WW: Ovendish with Brussel Sprouts and Pasta



Here's another great Weight Watchers recipe! I love pasta and using my oven to bake,
so when I get a chance to combine the two I'm superhappy!!
This recipe is really nice, I love the combination!!



Ovendish with Brussel Sprouts and Pasta
1 kilo brussel sprouts
160 grams pasta, uncooked (I used penne)
1500 ml vegetable stock (or 6 spoons of powdered stock in 1,5 liter water)
2 onions (I used red onions)
2 tsp sunflower oil
450 grams tomato, diced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp rosemary
120 grams cheese (40+), sliced into thin strips


Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.

Cook the brussel sprouts and pasta at the same time in de stock untill ready (about 10 minutes). Drain, catch the stock in a bowl. Put the brussel sprouts and pasta in a ovendish.

Slice the onions. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onionrings for a short untill tender. Add the diced tomatoes and 300 ml of the stock. Add the rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.

Pour the sauce over the brussel sprouts and pasta in the ovendisch. Divide the strips of cheese over the dish and pop into the middle of the oven. Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!!

4 portions: 5,5 Points per portion

2 opmerkingen:

NKP zei

Simple and delish, I like the fact that you cook the pasta and the brussels spouts together.

Maria zei

Such a colorful pasta dish. Love it!