donderdag 10 december 2009

Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops: Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Cookies

So today is the second day of 12 Days of Christmas Cookies. For today I picked Dorie Greenspans Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops. We made these a while ago for Tuesdays with Dorie and the friends I shared them with loved them so much that they kept requesting me to make them again.
Photo's are from the last time I made these because I totally forgot to take pictures while baking them. One recipe made 32 cookies for me.


The recipe can be found at Confessions of a Tangerine Tart as she was the one who picked this recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie. This time I got 30 cookies out of the recipe.



5 opmerkingen:

Bungalow Barbara zei

I'm planning to make those for this Christmas, too!

Steph zei

Those look so good! I remember these. I can't believe it's been such a long time ago. It's always nice to get compliments from coworkers.

Marthe zei

I know, it's been soooo long: we made these in September 2008!! And still my friends keep asking me about them!

Velva zei

Oh my! Those malted whoppers look deliicous. What an creative idea!

eatme_delicious zei

Mmm these are one of my favourite cookies!