- A review of my Smulwebdiner @ Librije's Zusje
- A very late update on my Gift Exchange
- Fast Chicken Stroganoff
- Pasta with Balsamic Crushed Tomatoes
- Blueberry Crumb Cake
- Maple Syrup, Oats and Pecan Muffins
- Banketstaaf, a Dutch treat we usually eat at Sinterklaas and in some cases at Christmas as well
I am also going to do a series called '12 Days of Christmas Cookies', inspired by LunaCafe's extravaganze of Chistmas Cookies in 2008, where I will be posting a recipe and pics of cookies on twelve consecutive days. I'm going to bake 12 types of cookies and gift these to coworkers, family and friends. These cookies need to be tasty and not have a list of ingredienst that will cause me to go bancrupt. I already have some cookies in mind, but am open to suggestions. So please let me know if you have a recipe that you think I should definitely bake for my Christmas Cookie Extravaganza! Ow and links to the recipes would be highly appreciated!