I received some great ideas:
- Steph of Obsessed with Baking suggested some lovely Cream Scones with Cranberry and Orange
- Marie of A Year from Oak Cottage entered a scrumptious Golden Jubilee Cake
- Liz of Cake of Death came up with the idea of making huge, gorgeous chocolate-covered strawberries.htm
- Kathleen of Cuisine Kathleen presented me with yummy Rugelach
- Shelby of The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch gave me a wonderful recipe for the perfect cucumber sandwich
- Gabe's Girl brought in the cute idea of mini versions of a tomato pie
As you can imagine it was very difficult for me to choose only one of these tasty suggestions: they all sound so wonderful! I had difficulties deciding on a winner because all of the entries are sooo different. Normally I prefer sweet over savoury, but in this case I loved each and every suggestion. But since I only had one cookbook to give away I did have to pick just one.....
I finally decided on a winning recipe and before I tell you who has won I'll tell you why this is the winner.... :
- This recipe is supereasy to make.
- This is a crowd-pleaser: out of all the entered recipes this is the only one that would actually be eaten by everyone that I will invite to my tea party because it doesn't contain any ingredients that someone won't eat.
So.... The winner of this cookbook is: Shelby of The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch! Congratulations!!