donderdag 8 januari 2009

Scattergories Meme


Scattergories Meme


I spoted this over at Clara's blog and thought it would be so much fun to fill in.


RULES: Highlight and copy this meme, erase my answers, enter yours and send it on to 10 people including the one that sent this to you. Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person before you has the same first initial. Its harder than it looks!


The hardest part is finding 10 people that will play with you! Like Clara I will only post this on my blog and not mail everyone. If you want to join in, please do!


1. What is your name: Marthe
2. A 4 Letter Word: Maar (Dutch for but)
3. A Boys Name: Martijn
4. A Girls Name: Marieke
5. An Occupation: Makelaar (Dutch for Real Estate Agent)
6. A Color: Maroon
7. Something you wear: Miniskirt (well, I can't remember
the last time I wore one, but anyways...)
8. A Beverage: Martini
9. A Food: Mascarpone
10. Something found in the bathroom: Moisturizer
11. A Reason for being late: Missed the bus
12. A Place: Magny-le-Hongre (a tiny village near Disneyland Paris
where I used to live when I worked at DLP)
13. Something you shout: Muts! (This is what I call myself whenever
I make some stupid mistake....)

1 opmerking:

CB zei

Hey no fair! Using dutch is cheating! HAHA. Glad you enjoyed the meme. Kinda fun, no? ;)
/Clara