zaterdag 25 oktober 2008

Stuff I'll be baking this week.....

Busy weekend and week ahead of me: my final week at work. So for Thursday I need to have some cakes etc. ready..... I'm afraid I won't have any time for this weeks CEiMB..... :(
On my list of things to make for next week are:
1) White chocolate cake with mascarpone and cherries
2) Dorie's Quintuple Chocolate Brownies
3) Dorie's Perfect Party Cake
4) Dorie's Normandy Apple Tart
5) Dorie's Pumkin Muffins (or Butternut Squash Muffins.....)

Ow, and ofcourse the Chocolate-Chocolate Cupcakes foor TWD!! Thanks for reminding me Clara!

6 opmerkingen:

Kristin zei

The Normandy Apple Tart is the first recipe I made from Baking - it is delicious! The homemade applesauce was wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!

CB zei

Don't forget Dorie's Chocolate Chocolate cupcakes! ;)
/Clara

Shari zei

Lots of Dorie's recipes! The Quintuple Chocolate brownies are wonderful!

Bungalow Barbara zei

Wow! You are going to be very busy! And your co-workers are going to be very happy with the food and very sad you are going...

Shelby zei

Hi Marthe, I wanted to let you know I left an award for you on my blog!

Marthe zei

@Kristin: I'm so looking forward to tasting this tart!! I'll be posting pics on Friday.

@Clara: How could I have forgotten about Dorie's Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes? I updated the post immediately, thanks for reminding me!

@Shari: Yep, Looked through the entire book to see what I could make!

@Barbara: I'm also sad to go, but it was my own choice and I'm ready for a new challenge!

@HoneyB: Thanks for the award!! You're too sweet!!