donderdag 11 februari 2010

CEiMB: Marinated Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce


This week it was time for Blair of Deliciously Golden to pick a recipe for Craving Ellie in My Belly. She decided on Marinated Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce, recipe to be found here at Blair´s blog or here at Foodnetwork.



Gorgonzola was the Blue Cheese of my choice and I was pleasantly surprised with the taste combination of the balsamic vinegar and the gorgonzola cheese! I served this with delicious Ovenroasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Gorgonzola (recipe will follow tomorrow) and potatoes. Another great recipe that I will be making again. Go here to check out what my fellow Elliestas thought of this recipe.




1 opmerking:

Jennifer zei

I love the combination of blue cheese and balsamic. I make a blue cheese balsamic vinegarette all the time for salads! Yours looks great!