maandag 8 november 2010

CEiMB - Mushroom, Onion and NO Basil Pizza


Last weeks Craving Ellie in My Belly is brought to you by Joanne of Apple Crumbles: she picked Muschroom, Onion and Basil Pizza that can be found here on Joanne's blog or on page 176 of The Food You Crave.





I must apologize for posting this pizza so late: I actually made it before my parents went on their trip to The States, about two weeks ago but didn't get around to posting it due to a vicious attack by the flu and some study sessions for upcoming exams, but here it is! I used storebought dough and used the leftover from my pick (recipe for sauce posted here). I forgot to add the basil and added a bit more cheese that needed using up. We loved this and will be making it again!

Go check out what my fellow Ellie-istas thought of the pizza here!




6 opmerkingen:

Kayte zei

I would trade basil for cheese any day! This looks wonderfully delicious. Happy to hear you are feeling better. Must make this pizza again soon.

Joanne zei

So glad you liked it. Sorry about the flu - nasty.
Hope your parents have a great time over here in the good old US of A! :)

Anoniem zei

Oh my, no fun being sick. I hope all is well, now.

It is good that you made the pizza when you could enjoy it.

TeaLady zei

Looks perfect to me. Love using what is there to make pizzas like this.

Glad the flu has flown!!

AmyRuth zei

I'm hungry now....its morning and I have coffee. Have any for breakfast? I know... its all gone. Shucks! Okay it looks delish. A great meal for a busy night. Please pass the cheese.
AmyRuth

Bri zei

Hope you're feeling better! The pizza looks great!